Travelling to TrendSet
The excellent traffic infrastructure means that both exhibitors and visitors benefit from short distances and delivery times.
Using the West and East Entrances, you can reach TrendSet rapidly and directly, no matter whether you travel to TrendSet by car or underground (U-Bahn).
Messe München International
Here’s what to do:
Using a navigation device
- Enter the destination “Messe München International” under the category “trade fair”, “exhibition grounds” or “event centers”.
- Near the exhibition grounds, the traffic control system will guide you to the nearest parking area for TrendSet. Just follow the signs.
I’m driving on the motorway A8 or A9:
- From motorway A8 or A9, follow motorway A99 toward Salzburg.
- At the interchange “München-Ost”, drive on the motorway A94 towards Munich.
- Exit the A94 at “Feldkirchen-West” (exit no. 6) or “München-Riem” (exit no. 5).
- Now follow the traffic guidance system of Messe München International to find parking.
I’m coming from Munich:
- Follow the traffic signs to Messe München International/ICM.
- Near the exhibition site, the traffic guidance system of Messe München International guides you to the nearest parking for TrendSet.
At the exhibition grounds, both exhibitors and attendees will find plenty of parking spaces at the West Entrance (Eingang West) car park and also at the outdoor parking lot near the East Entrance (Eingang Ost).
- Car Park West (West Entrance and Car Park Entrance)
Exit the motorway A94 at the exit “München-Riem”. Then follow the signs to Messe München International/ICM. You will arrive directly at the car park.
- Outdoor parking lot at East Entrance (Eingang Ost)
Exit the motorway A94 at “Feldkirchen West”. At the junction Paul-Henri-Spaak-Straße/De-Gaspari-Bogen, drive straight on to the East Entrance (Eingang Ost).
Please note: The Park&Ride car park at the East Entrance is not a part of the exhibition grounds!
The exhibition grounds may be reached in about 20 minutes from the city centre by underground (U-Bahn). The underground line U2 runs from 5:30 am to midnight (5:30 h – 0:00 h) every 10 minutes, bringing you directly to the East or West Entrance of TrendSet. (Use the station “Messestadt West” for the West Entrance and “Messestadt Ost” for the East Entrance.)
Right this way to the current timetables of MVV, the Munich transport authority.
Attention!: Information from MVG (Munich Transport Corporation) about construction on 8/9 July 2017
The underground (U-Bahn) station Sendlinger Tor is currently being modernized. So that construction work can be carried out, service to the station is stopped in the evenings. Also, trains run on only one track on about 12 weekends this year.
This affects the weekend TrendSet Summer 2017 takes place (8/9 July 2017).
Starting at Munich’s Central Station (Hauptbahnhof), the U2 line going to Messe München trade fair center will run every 20 minutes (instead of every 10 minutes). Starting at Sendlinger Tor station, the U2 will then run every 10 minutes.
To offer passengers to the exhibition center good service from the Central Station, MVG will run additional trains on the U5 line directly to Messe München in the mornings (7:07 – 10:57 am starting at Central Station [Hauptbahnhof]).
Of course, you can also take the other (non-additional) trains of the U5, but they don’t run directly to Messe München. That means that if you wish to take these U5 trains to the fair, you have to change trains to the U2 at Innsbrucker Ring station or change to the later/following trains of the U5.
For more informations visit the MVG Website