Country & Style – the area for homeland collections at TrendSet.
The yearning for cosiness and home has developed in the past years into an ever-increasing trend toward traditional costumes and regional accessories. Many companies have added such articles to their product ranges or are even completely specialised in this area. To give this important topic and our exhibitors more space, twice a year, TrendSet offers a special area for collections and products rooted in the homeland—“Country & Style”.
What is Country & Style?
Country & Style is a new 300 sqm exhibition area at TrendSet. Twice a year, here is where you can exhibit your homeland-related products in Munich to trade visitors from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and neighbouring EU member nations, making new, valuable contacts in the process.
For whom is it interesting?
If your product line contains homeland-based collections, TrendSet Country & Style is the right showcase for you. This is where you can display country-inspired trendy and traditional articles—regional products with Alpine flair, from traditional costumes to trendy accessories and cosy decorations.
How can you apply?
Take advantage of Country & Style to present your products suitably in a more focused way. Just fill in the application form and send it to us with descriptive product photos.
What advantages does Country & Style bring?
Country & Style gives you the opportunity to present your homeland-oriented products, trendy traditional apparel, country-style articles, and regional accessories in an exclusive, special setting. Your products receive more attention at their own area. Interested attendees look here specifically and find you faster.
What is in the Country & Style package?
- Exclusive presentation opportunity for your company and products within Country & Style (Exhibition stand incl. carpeting, lighting, and power connection)
- Entry in the Country & Style exhibition overview
- Naming on the Country & Style Welcome Wall at the entrance to the area
- Representation at the Country & Style Wall at the exhibition entrance
- Country & Style video at the TrendSet website and on TrendSet.TV
Plus a comprehensive marketing package
- Entry in all official exhibitor directories (online, Exhibition Catalog, Exhibitor and Brand Overview)
- Mention in press reports before the fair
- Free promotional materials in the context of TrendSet Marketing Services (postcards, labels, Exhibitor and Brand Overview)