Travelling to TrendSet
TrendSet takes place twice a year in the exhibition halls of Messe München. Enter the following address into your navigation system:
Am Messesee 4, 81829 München
Using the West and Northwest Entrances, you can reach TrendSet rapidly and directly, no matter whether you travel to TrendSet by car or underground (U-Bahn).
The excellent traffic infrastructure means that both exhibitors and visitors benefit from short distances and delivery times.
Using a navigation device
- Enter the destination “Messe München International” under the category “trade fair”, “exhibition grounds” or “event centers”.
- Near the exhibition grounds, the traffic control system will guide you to the nearest parking area for TrendSet. Just follow the signs.
Via the motorway A8 or A9:
- From motorway A8 or A9, follow motorway A99 toward Salzburg.
- At the interchange “München-Ost”, drive on the motorway A94 towards Munich.
- Exit the A94 at “Feldkirchen-West” (exit no. 6) or “München-Riem” (exit no. 5).
- Now follow the traffic guidance system of Messe München International to find parking.
Coming from Munich:
- Follow the traffic signs to Messe München International/ICM.
- Near the exhibition site, the traffic guidance system of Messe München International guides you to the nearest parking for TrendSet.
At the exhibition grounds, both exhibitors and attendees will find plenty of parking spaces at the Car Park West (Eingang West) and further parking lots at Entrance North (Eingang Nord).
Car Park West (West Entrance and Car Park Entrance)
Exit the motorway A94 at the exit “München-Riem”. Then follow the signs to Messe München International/ICM. You will arrive directly at the car park.
With the S-Bahn lines S1 and S8 from the airport you reach Munich Hauptbahnhof. From here take U-Bahn U2 to the fair grounds.
Deutsche Bahn’s offer for the TrendSet:
Visiting TrendSet Summer 2019 by train
Starting from 54.90 € (one way) with the event ticket.
Messe München GmbH in cooperation with Deutsche Bahn has an exclusive offer for you to comfortably travel to and from TrendSet.
This means that travel time quickly becomes your time. Simply use your return trip to work, read or relax. Whatever you choose, you will always travel with the Deutsche Bahn long-distance event ticket with 100% green electricity.
An excellent offer: use sustainable transport and relax while you travel. Get the best price ticket with Deutsche Bahn.
That special extra for you. Your Event Ticket* at a single nationwide price, available at every DB station.
|Event Ticket for a single journey, for use only on one specific connection (subject to availability):|
|Second class||54.90 €|
|First class||89.90 €|
|Event Ticket for single journey, for use on all connections|
|Second class||74.90 €|
|First class||109.90 €|
Book your ticket online now to get the guaranteed lowest price. We will provide you with an overview of all rail services on the route you’re interested in.
Make travel time your time and use the arrival and departure to work, relax or enjoy – with 100% green electricity in long-distance transport.
Click here for the full range of information about DB’s Event Ticket and CityTicket.
We wish you a pleasant journey.
* The ticket does not include the entrance to the trade show.
** Online booking is only available 6 months before the trade show. If you have any technical questions regarding the booking process, simply call +49 (0)1806 – 99 66 44. Our technical hotline is open every day from 8 am – 8 pm. Calls cost EUR 0.20 from a German landline, and max. EUR 0.60 per call from a mobile network.