Travelling to TrendSet
TrendSet takes place twice a year in the exhibition halls of Messe München. Enter the following address into your navigation system:
Am Messesee 4, 81829 München
Using the West and Northwest Entrances, you can reach TrendSet rapidly and directly, no matter whether you travel to TrendSet by car or underground (U-Bahn).
The excellent traffic infrastructure means that both exhibitors and visitors benefit from short distances and delivery times.
Using a navigation device
- Enter the destination “Messe München International” under the category “trade fair”, “exhibition grounds” or “event centers”.
- Near the exhibition grounds, the traffic control system will guide you to the nearest parking area for TrendSet. Just follow the signs.
Via the motorway A8 or A9:
- From motorway A8 or A9, follow motorway A99 toward Salzburg.
- At the interchange “München-Ost”, drive on the motorway A94 towards Munich.
- Exit the A94 at “Feldkirchen-West” (exit no. 6) or “München-Riem” (exit no. 5).
- Now follow the traffic guidance system of Messe München International to find parking.
Coming from Munich:
- Follow the traffic signs to Messe München International/ICM.
- Near the exhibition site, the traffic guidance system of Messe München International guides you to the nearest parking for TrendSet.
At the exhibition grounds, the service partner of Messe München provides both exhibitors and attendees plenty of parking spaces at the Car Park West (Eingang West) and further parking lots at Entrance North (Eingang Nord).
Car Park West (West Entrance and Car Park Entrance)
Exit the motorway A94 at the exit “München-Riem”. Then follow the signs to Messe München International/ICM. You will arrive directly at the car park.
The exhibition grounds may be reached in about 20 minutes from the city centre by underground (U-Bahn). The underground line U2 runs from 5:30 am to midnight (5:30 h – 0:00 h) every 10 minutes, bringing you directly to the West Entrance of TrendSet. (Use the station “Messestadt West”) and “Messestadt Ost” for the East Entrance.
With the S-Bahn lines S1 and S8 from the airport you reach Munich Hauptbahnhof. From here take U-Bahn U2 to the fair grounds.