TrendSet Country & Style – the topic area for heimat collections at TrendSet.
The yearning for cosiness and home has developed in the past years into an ever-increasing trend toward traditional costumes and regional accessories. Many companies have added such articles to their product ranges or are even completely specialised in this area. To give this important topic and our exhibitors more space, twice a year, TrendSet offers a special topic area for collections and products rooted in the homeland—“TrendSet Country & Style”.
What is TrendSet Country & Style?
Country & Style is a new 300 sqm topic area at TrendSet. Twice a year, here is where you can exhibit your homeland-related products in Munich to trade visitors from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and neighbouring EU member nations, making new, valuable contacts in the process.
For whom is it interesting?
If your product line contains homeland-based collections, TrendSet Country & Style is the right showcase for you. This is where you can display country-inspired trendy and traditional articles—regional products with Alpine flair, from traditional costumes to trendy accessories and cosy decorations.
What advantages does TrendSet Country & Style bring?
TrendSet Country & Style gives you the opportunity to present your homeland-oriented products, trendy traditional apparel, country-style articles, and regional accessories in an exclusive, special setting. Your products receive more attention at their own topic area. Interested attendees look here specifically and find you faster.
What is in the TrendSet Country & Style package?
- Exclusive presentation opportunity for your company and products within TrendSet Country & Style (Exhibition stand incl. carpeting, lighting, and power connection)
- Entry in the TrendSet Country & Style exhibition overview
- Naming on the TrendSet Country & Style Welcome Wall at the entrance to the area
- Representation at the TrendSet Country & Style Wall at the exhibition entrance
- TrendSet Country & Style video at the TrendSet website and on TrendSet.TV
Plus a comprehensive marketing package
- Entry in all official exhibitor directories (online, Exhibition Catalog, Exhibitor and Brand Overview)
- Mention in press reports before the fair
- Free promotional materials in the context of TrendSet Marketing Services (postcards, labels, Exhibitor and Brand Overview)