Become a trendsetter!
TrendSet is the International Trade Fair for Interiors, Inspiration and Lifestyle in Munich, Germany. At TrendSet, the large and small, the industry leaders, niche suppliers, and newcomers display the entire variety of trend-setting products from the world of interiors and lifestyle. In 15 Interiors & Lifestyle Fair Areas and four Topic Areas, our exhibitors present inspirational products for living, dining, leisure, and giving. On approximately 100,000 square meters of exhibition space at Messe München, we ignite fireworks of ideas and inspiration twice a year, in January and July. And we need your support to do it: Become a part of the TrendSet team! In a collegial, inspiring environment, you play a decisive role in shaping the success of our trade fair. If you love new challenges, like to deal with people, can organise well, and want to bring new trends along the way, then you have come to the right place. Apply now, because we are looking for a:
Project Assistant (m/w/d)
Full-time, limited to two years
• Participate independently in preparing and implementing the fair
• Support and acquire customers
• Prepare and dispatch placement confirmations and invoices
• Create invoices and credit memos
• Execute direct marketing campaigns
• Participate in coordinating external service providers
• Perform market analysis, prepare statistical data, evaluate print media
• Request, check, and process all necessary administrative business transactions
• Training/education in the event sector or completed university studies with a focus on event management
• Professional experience in the exhibition and event sector desirable
• Strong service orientation
• Creativity and organisational talent as well as flexibility and resilience
• Work well independently
• High degree of awareness of responsibility and quality
• Strong team-oriented working style
• Secure mastery of Microsoft Office programs
• Experienced handling of modern office and communication technology
• Experience with the Autocad program is an advantage
• Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
What we offer you:
At TrendSet, the basis for good long-term cooperation is formed by personal fulfilment, taking personal responsibility, and working together fairly and respectfully. This includes optimal work-life balance, performance-based payment, and a variety of activities. Start your career at TrendSet in a highly motivated and easygoing team.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please indicate your salary requirements and earliest start date and include a photograph of yourself. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.