New at TrendSet Summer 2019: Exhibitor Specials with focused product ranges
TrendSet stands for a large variety of trends, products, and manufacturers. At the International Trade Fair for Interiors, Inspiration and Lifestyle in Munich, Germany, the large and small, industry leaders, niche suppliers, and newcomers display the entire variety of trend-setting products from the world of interiors and lifestyle. Approximately 2,500 brands and collections from about 40 countries around the globe use TrendSet as a trend and ordering platform to show their latest products for the coming season. Through the sector- and theme-oriented structure of the fair, which consists of 15 Interiors & Lifestyle Fair Areas and four Topic Areas, new products and innovations can be found quickly. Various exhibitors at TrendSet Summer 2019 are showing their product ranges in the Exhibitor Specials Fair Trade, Floristry, and Danish Products to focus their product presentation even more intensively on target groups.
Increasingly trendy: Fair-trade products
In the Interiors & Lifestyle sector, there are always new trends — and there are longer-term developments (megatrends) that further evolve. Sustainability is one of the latter; it is becoming more and more important in the minds of consumers and already often is a co-determining factor in the purchase of a product. Nineteen TrendSet exhibitors are doing justice to this topic with fairly traded products. To give this concept more space and attention, four exhibitors have joined up to create a sustainability meeting point. At stand A39 in hall A2 at the Exhibitor Special ‘Fair Trade’ the Fairkauf Handelskontor, the fair trade company GEPA and the organisations Karma Fair Trade and Nepalaya Fair Trade Clothing are showing how trendy fair trade products can be. The spectrum ranges from fair-trade products such as candles and ceramics, seat cushions from Nepal, up-cycle and felt products to an organic fashion line and accessories using natural materials.
Focus on Scandinavian design and floristry
At the Exhibitor Special ‘Floristry,’ all floristry-related trade visitors are meeting in the West Entrance area of the Bavarian Florists’ Association and in the hallway between halls A1 and A2 of the Ekaflor Purchasing and Marketing Association for more information on industry topics and helpful support in marketing and operations. The enthusiasm for aesthetic and cosy Scandinavian design has continued for years, especially for interiors and decorations. SME Denmark, the Danish Association for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises from Denmark, is exhibiting at the Exhibitor Special ‘Danish Products’ along with the companies Andersson Supply, AU Maison, dottir Nordic Design, EGOS, EJA International/Accantus/C’est bon, Én Gry & Sif, Scanlux Packaging, and SIPO in hall A3 at stands E11 and F15, presenting highlights of Scandinavian design from a wide range of sectors.
The 15 Interiors & Lifestyle Fair Areas of TrendSet:
• Furniture & Lighting (furniture, storage, luminaires)
• Decorations & Accessories (living accessories, home décor, interior design)
• Furnishings & Design Objects (home furnishings, design objects, exclusive products)
• Home & Textiles (home textiles, fabrics, children’s textiles)
• Kitchen & Tabletop (tableware, glassware, household articles)
• Food & Drink (fine foods, luxury foods, foodstuffs)
• Gifts & Fun (gifts, decorations, party supply & gag gifts)
• Spirituals & Souvenirs (souvenirs, devotional objects, spiritual products)
• Christmas & Seasonals (holiday decorations, Christmas decorations, Easter articles)
• Floristry & Garden (ceramics & glass, garden furniture, decorations & artificial plants)
• Stationery & Papery (writing instruments & paper, gift articles, cards & prints)
• Office & School (office & school supplies, calendars, labels & stickers)
• Hobbies & Toys (arts & crafts, hobby articles, toys, cuddly animals & dolls)
• Fashion & Jewellery (fashions, accessories, jewellery & timepieces)
• Beauty & Wellness (cosmetics & fragrances, beauty accessories, wellness articles)
The four Topic Areas of TrendSet:
• TrendSet Country & Style (trendy and traditional folk costumes (Tracht), country-inspired styles, and regional products)
• TrendSet Newcomer (promising products from small and innovative companies, first-time exhibitors at TrendSet, new and young companies)
• TrendSet Fine Arts (ordering and direct sales of individual works and series of contemporary fine arts)
• TrendSet Bijoutex (new products revolving about fashion jewellery, beauty, and fashion)
The three Exhibitor Specials of TrendSet Summer 2019:
• Exhibitor Special Fair Trade (fairly traded products in the categories stationery/papeterie, food, fashion, accessories, interiors, textiles, and decorations)
• Exhibitor Special Floristry (industry, business, and marketing services for the floristry sector)
• Exhibitor Special Danish Products (Scandinavian design and Danish products in the categories food, decorations, holiday decorations, interiors, textiles, accessories, cosmetics, beauty, and stationery/papeterie)
TrendSet Summer 2019: Where? When? How much does admission cost?
TrendSet – 114th International Trade Fair for Interiors, Inspiration and Lifestyle
from Saturday, 6 July to Monday, 8 July 2019
at Messe München (Munich Trade Fair Center)
in Halls A1 to A3, B1 to B3, and C1 to C2.
Saturday: 9:00 am–6:00 pm (9:00–18:00 h)
Sunday: 9:00 am–6:00 pm (9:00–18:00 h)
Monday: 9:00 am–5:00 pm (9:00–17:00 h)
1-Day Ticket: €18.00
3-Day Ticket: €24.00