Travelling to TrendSet
The excellent traffic infrastructure means that both exhibitors and visitors benefit from short distances and delivery times.
Using the West and East Entrances, you can reach TrendSet rapidly and directly, no matter whether you travel to TrendSet by car or underground (U-Bahn).
Messe München International
Here’s what to do:
Using a navigation device
- Enter the destination “Messe München International” under the category “trade fair”, “exhibition grounds” or “event centers”.
- Near the exhibition grounds, the traffic control system will guide you to the nearest parking area for TrendSet. Just follow the signs.
I’m driving on the motorway A8 or A9:
- From motorway A8 or A9, follow motorway A99 toward Salzburg.
- At the interchange “München-Ost”, drive on the motorway A94 towards Munich.
- Exit the A94 at “Feldkirchen-West” (exit no. 6) or “München-Riem” (exit no. 5).
- Now follow the traffic guidance system of Messe München International to find parking.
I’m coming from Munich:
- Follow the traffic signs to Messe München International/ICM.
- Near the exhibition site, the traffic guidance system of Messe München International guides you to the nearest parking for TrendSet.
At the exhibition grounds, both exhibitors and attendees will find plenty of parking spaces at the West Entrance (Eingang West) car park and also at the outdoor parking lot near the East Entrance (Eingang Ost).
- Car Park West (West Entrance and Car Park Entrance)
Exit the motorway A94 at the exit “München-Riem”. Then follow the signs to Messe München International/ICM. You will arrive directly at the car park.
- Outdoor parking lot at East Entrance (Eingang Ost)
Exit the motorway A94 at “Feldkirchen West”. At the junction Paul-Henri-Spaak-Straße/De-Gaspari-Bogen, drive straight on to the East Entrance (Eingang Ost).
Please note: The Park&Ride car park at the East Entrance is not a part of the exhibition grounds!
The exhibition grounds may be reached in about 20 minutes from the city centre by underground (U-Bahn). The underground line U2 runs from 5:30 am to midnight (5:30 h – 0:00 h) every 10 minutes, bringing you directly to the East or West Entrance of TrendSet. (Use the station “Messestadt West” for the West Entrance and “Messestadt Ost” for the East Entrance.)
Right this way to the current timetables of MVV, the Munich transport authority.
The Munich Airport is located north of Munich only 30 km (18.6 miles) from the city centre as the crow flies. Click here to go to the current timetables for flights.
Taking a taxi
For the route between the Munich Airport and the exhibition grounds Messe München International, the current taxi rate is fixed at 63.00 EUR. Click here for current taxi rates.
Taking public transport
Both suburban train (S-Bahn) lines S1 and S8 lead from the Munich Airport directly to the city centre of Munich. From there, take the underground line U2 to the exhibition grounds Messe München International. (See also “Arriving by public transport”.)