Register to exhibit at TrendSet Summer 2019
The deadline to register for TrendSet Summer 2019 has passed already. In case you are interested in exhibiting there, please contact TrendSet directly at +49 (0)89 4622465-0 or email@example.com
Topic Area for Young Collections
With the TrendSet Topic Area Newcomer, TrendSet promotes young companies and designers who want to conquer the market with new ideas and products. Two times – at TrendSet Summer and TrendSet Winter – you can present your products to trade visitors from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Northern Italy and the neighbouring Eastern EU member states in Munich and make new contacts.
Topic Area for Accessories
At the TrendSet Bijoutex, the Topic Area for accessories, the trade will find many new products revolving around fashion jewellery, beauty and fashion. Numerous exhibitors present fashion accessories, jewellery and beauty products at TrendSet Bijoutex. Trade visitors, especially concept stores, get a compact overview of the latest trends.
Topic Area for Heimat Collections
With the TrendSet Country & Style, TrendSet has created an area for traditional and trendy costumes (Tracht) and country styles. The focus is on regional products – from traditional costume fashion and trendy accessories to cosy decoration. The products get more attention through their own area. Interested trade visitors can search more focused and find the right products more quickly.
- Exclusive presentation opportunity for your company and your products within the TrendSet Country & Style area (trade fair stand incl. carpeting, lighting and power connection)
- Presentation of your product images on the Country & Style Walls at the TrendSet Topic Area
- Entry in all official exhibitor directories (Internet, Exhibitors and Brands Overview, Trade Fair Catalogue)
- Mentioning in the reports prior to the fair
- Free advertising material within the Marketing Services of TrendSet (postcards, stickers, Exhibitors and Brands Overview)
Topic Area for contemporary fine art
TrendSet Fine Arts offers space for more inspiration, more encounters and more attention through and for art. Promising artists show their works from the fields of painting, photography, sculpture, drawing, and graphics. At TrendSet Fine Arts, gallery owners, auction houses, art dealers, architects, interior designers, and trade visitors from the interior and lifestyle sector find aspiring artists, creative exchange and new possibilities of using art for their businesses or their collections.
The exclusive stage for special product highlights in the West Entrance.
The application document you will find here by beginning of March.
Exclusive presentation area (height 1 m, diameter: 55 x 55 cm) in the 105 m² area in the main Entrance West
- Business card with hall and stand number per product column
- Plexiglas cover available on request (while stocks last)